Attention Getter with Brains and a View
Eye-catching centrepieces of the 3.5-hectare Kaiserlei neighbourhood of Offenbach, the 19- and 22-storey New Frankfurt Towers have been designed according to the Vertical Village concept and will offer intelligently thought-out living and working spaces.
After the gutting of Siemens’ old office towers, work will begin on 594 high-quality and flexibly laid out flats, designed especially for mobile business people. The area will come complete with co-working spaces as well as a marketplace with restaurants, cafes, retail shops, fitness areas and more. The Berlin-based architects at the offices of Eike Becker_Architekten have envisioned a mixture of vintage and industrial flair that perfectly matches the rugged charm of Offenbach.
It’s not only the stunning view of the “Mainhattan” skyline and the short distance to the city and the Frankfurt International Airport that make the New Frankfurt Towers so desirable: having neighbours like the European Central Bank (ECB), which alone employs more than 2,800 staff members, ensures the concept’s long-term position on the market.
The skyline and the easy access to the international airport, nestled in an area of retail shops, businesses, hotels, offices and other attractive apartments, provide the Kaiserlei neighbourhood with a unique living comfort in a highly sought-after market.
The “VauVau” Concept
With the Vertical Village, the CG Group is developing an innovative concept for the modern interconnectedness of working, living and residing in inner city locations. Under the VauVau trademark, unused commercial property is transformed into space-optimised apartment buildings with flexible layouts and multifunctional features. Co-working and communal areas, such as the marketplace with its offerings of dining and recreation, combine the sense of community in these “stacked villages” with the contemporary needs of urban living. Optional services and an upscale partial or complete furnishing underline the attractiveness of the VauVau concept, particularly for temporary use by mobile professionals.
|Sales volume (GDV):||218,102,000 EUR|
|Total area of the land:||12,348 m²|
|Area for rent/sale:||37,700 m²|
|Car parking spaces:||220||220 underground parking|
|Construction period:||March 2017 to December 2021|
|Year of construction:||2017|
|Object condition:||First time use after refurbishment|
|Heating type:||Central heating|
|Major Energy Carrier:||district heating|
|Energy certificate:||energy certificate required|
Letting of apartments will begin during the shell construction phase.
The property is to be sold turnkey and fully leased to a capital investment company.
Frankfurt is the city with the highest employment density and the tightest residential market. At the Kaiserlei roundabout in Offenbach, just 12 minutes away from Frankfurt, the CG Group is developing
the Kaiserlei neighbourhood. With a direct view over the skyline of Mainhattan and swift access to the international airport, and surrounded by a quarter comprising retail and commercial space, hotels, offices and other attractive apartments, the Kaiserlei provides a unique type of comfortable living in an in-demand market.
|Macro environment area:||45 km²|
|Macro environment population:||132,404|
|Macro environment population density:||2,950 Einwohner je km²|
|Macro environment unemployment rate:||6.3 %|
|Macro environment purchase power index:||90.5|
- Offenbach on the River Main, Kaiserlei neighbourhood, on the border to the city of Frankfurt.
- The city centre of Frankfurt with the Römer, the “Zeil” shopping street and the old opera house is only 5km or four commuter rail stations away. The distance to the ECB is 3.5km.
- The nearest commuter rail station is 50m away; from the property, it’s an 8 minute ride to the city centre on the line 4 which departs every minute.
- The distance to the A3 motorway is 5km, to the international airport 18km and to the main railway station 6 km.
- For rest and relaxation, the riverbank is just 1km away, and the nearest gym and cinema are in the same neighbourhood at 800m away.
- A supermarket for everyday shopping needs will be located on the ground floor.
|Distance to city centre:||5.0 km|
|Distance to railway station:||6.0 km|
|Distance to motorway:||5.0 km|
|Distance to nursery:||0.7 km|
|Distance to local public transport:||0.1 km|
|Distance to school:||0.5 km|
- Conversion of two existing office buildings to residential and commercial real estate.
- A section will be removed from the middle of building B. Two attached, base level floors will connect buildings A and B.
- The basement will receive an underground carpark, and the base of the building will feature retail spaces, restaurants and a supermarket.
- The building will feature a swimming pool, and a sky-bar will be located on the 22nd floor.
- Floors 1 to 3 will have areas for co-working and temporary residency, and the residential units will be on floors 4 and above.
- The 17th and 18th floors of building B will offer maisonettes.
- The surrounding area is currently experiencing a radical neighbourhood development.
Urban Land-use Planning
- Affirmatory outline building permit as of 6 August 2014
- Successful installation resolution for binding site plan No 645 “Strahlenberger Strasse Ost” for neighbourhood development on 10 December 2015